Training in crisis communications
All companies are at risk of crises.
Whether it's a cyber attack, a data breach, sabotage by drones, or disruption to product and service delivery due to climate change.
Understanding these risks and coming to grips with how to deal with them on an operational basis should be captured in a risk management plan, a crisis management plan and a crisis communications plan.
We put your crisis communications plan to the test, with a thorough practical scenario with your key stakeholders.
• Greater readiness to manage any crisis
• Greater awareness among key stakeholders of the importance of crisis communications
• Greater ability in handling media and public communications
• Real experience in putting your crisis communications plan into practise
• Establishment of a social media monitoring platform
• Assessment of gaps in your risk- and crisis management plans
• Intermediate skills in traditional media interviews
You will learn:
• How to engage the media in a crisis
• How to run a crisis communications press conference
• How to respond to reporters’ questions in a doorstop interview
• The crisis communications protocol, including who to call in a crisis
WHAT SETS OUR COURSE APART
We combine crisis communications scenario with traditional media training and doorstop interviews.
This three-in-one approach ensures participants are able to better respond during the crisis practise scenario, and take away skills they are able to apply straight away in day-to-day media communications.
Click “Chat Now” below and select “Crisis communications”