A virtual AGM
Virtual and hybrid Annual General Meetings
A virtual AGM is an Annual General Meeting that is streamed live to shareholders.
Big names such as Ford, HP, PayPal, Sprint and Jimmy Choo have held virtual-only AGMs in recent years.
In Spain, the top two banks Santander and BBVA have announced they will hold virtual AGMs due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus.
Virtual AGMs are growing in popularity, and hybrid AGMs which allow both virtual and physical AGMs are the bridge to going fully virtual.
BENEFITS OF VIRTUAL AGMs
1. Wider Reach
• Shareholders just need a laptop or mobile phone with an internet connection to access the virtual AGM
• No need for them to travel to a physical venue
• Wider reach for companies
• Companies already hold virtual meetings and conference calls for institutional investors, why not for retail investors?
2. Lower Cost
• No need to rent a venue
• No need to hire a caterer
• No need to engage extra manpower
3. Secure Tracking
• Secure shareholder registrations
• Secure voting on resolutions
• Track the success of AGM through data
1. Webcast Production
We are webcast-ready, with a professional experienced crew
2. Secure Platform
We partner with private and encrypted platforms that understand and support virtual AGMs – even the courts use them
We will go above and beyond to meet your unique requirements
4. Greenscreen/Live set studio
Our broadcast-ready TV studio is already set up and ready for a webcast. You do not need to source for a venue
WE ARE YOUR END-TO-END SERVICE PROVIDER
• We manage the entire event
• Landing page layout, registration, branding, private platform, password protection, registration of viewers
• Pre-event marketing video (video teaser)
• Annual Report review by Mark Laudi
• Running the whole event, from the logistics all the way to the network and technical requirements
• Webcast training and moderation
• Webcast equipment and crew, including streaming
3. Post-event evaluation
• Track the success of the event through data
• Audience registration, watch times, impressions
• On-demand version
• Video editing for post marketing
WHAT SETS US APART
We offer much more than a technical solution.
As your TV news crew, we offer a TV anchor to host your webcast, editorial guidance, marketing outreach, content sales payment gateway, and much more.
Go LIVE on all your social channel at once with our “1-Ingest” solution. That means viewers can see your stream on your website and on multiple social channels at once, including your YouTube channel and Facebook page.
We offer LIVE webcast packages to cover monthly, weekly or even daily webcasts.
We provide additional videos to encourage shareholders to register, as well as a video review of your Annual Report.