Training in presenting live webcasts and podcasts
TV presenter skills for anchoring live webcasts and podcasts
Live webcasting brings scale to your communications, for internal communications, product launches, investor relations, and more.
But many webcasts fall short. Feedback scores are low, engagement is lacking, and the webcast fails to achieve the desired objectives.
To generate a return on investment, webcast presenters must be engaging and dynamic – like television presenters.
• Higher audience engagement
• More audience questions
• Greater retention of your messages and materials
• Higher feedback scores
• Higher value interactions and transactions
You will learn tips and tricks TV presenters use to:
• Attain, retain and regain viewer attention
• Prompt audiences to listen, believe, act and (where appropriate) share
• Prompt viewers to act, interact and transact with you
• Spark and deal effectively with audience questions
• Structure your webcast
• Hand over smoothly between presenters
• Overcome technical difficulties
• Overcome stage fright
• Start – and end – the webcast
• Demonstrate stage presence through active management of voice, body language, eye contact and content
• Make a great impression on viewers
• Achieve your desired outcomes and make the webcast a success
Workshops usually include a non-public live webcast to put your new skills into practice.
WHAT SETS OUR COURSE APART
This course is taught by ex-TV presenter Mark Laudi.
While we can conduct the workshop at your office, our TV studios in Singapore and Malaysia are purpose-built training facilities with live webcasting capability.
Each participant receives a copy of their webcast or podcast which they can actually publish on their own LinkedIn feed or YouTube channel.
As an added bonus, we provide a review and feedback of your next webcast without additional charge.
Click “Chat Now” below and select “TV presenter skills for live webcasts”