Media Training Firm In SG | Supported By CliftonStrengths
It’s media everywhere!
Senior business leaders know they must establish their media profiles in order to strengthen their personal and corporate identities, attract and retain talent, and increase stakeholder trust in their firms. However, in a world where the media is constantly on, live, and everywhere, they must be equally skilled at interacting with bloggers and social media activists as with traditional print and broadcast journalists.
• Greater confidence in media interviews
• Greater interest from journalists
• Greater ability to deal with difficult or irrelevant questions
• Be quoted more often
• Lower risk of being quoted out of context
You will learn:
• The pressures of a modern newsroom and how journalists work in a 24/7 news environment
• The differing needs of various media types, including social media
• Why do journalists want to talk to you
• What do journalists expect from you
• How to formulate and deliver key messages with clarity
• How to respond to unexpected questions or issues
• Projecting the right image and body language
You will have the opportunity to practice:
• Text-based interviews for print and online, and
• Broadcast interviews for TV, webcasts, radio, podcasts and social video
WHAT SETS OUR COURSE APART
Our workshops and MasterClasses are:
• CUSTOMISED – Mark is a Gallup-certified CliftonStrengths coach. We invite each participant to take the online assessment ahead of the workshop. This will allow us to tailor our workshops to each participant.
• INTERACTIVE – Participants are invited to contribute actively. All learnings are immediately practised.
• PRACTICAL – We operate our own media training course in the Central Business Districts of Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. These incorporate a board room for groups of up to 20 participants and green screen TV studios where our on-camera practice usually takes place.
Participants will be recorded on video to review their performances at our studio in Singapore or Malaysia or at a venue you arrange. We have an in-house crew and equipment for this purpose.
• FLEXIBLE – Owing to the seniority of our clients, we offer as much flexibility as possible, such as in the content, duration, timing and number of participants.
• MATURE YET UP-TO-DATE CURRICULUM – Our curriculum is founded on Mark Laudi’s award-winning experience in presenting on television and at business events and conferences. Mark has conducted media training courses for more than 16 years, so our course materials are constantly refined and relevant.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
We now invite all our media training participants to take a CliftonStrengths assessment which has been a complete game-changer for our training participants. In the past, you might have wondered why some participants perform well in the media while others struggle.
Why do some participants know how to put across a clear main message, round out their interviews with data points and anecdotes, and know not to get trapped in answering irrelevant questions – while their colleague sitting next to them struggles to do the same thing?
Their CliftonStrengths report reveals why they struggle, which helps us address these issues in the most personalised, individual way possible. Rather than taking participants out of their comfort zones and forcing them to conform to an off-the-shelf curriculum, we communicate the dos and don’ts in a way that appeals to their comfort zone during presentations.
The aim is to place the curriculum into the individual’s frame of reference. So, rather than saying, “Here’s how I need you to present, now go do it”, the message is “Given the unique personality you are and the mindset you have, here’s how you can present best...”
The result is much greater absorption of the course materials, removal of mental blocks that stop them from following best practices, and better media presentations for your firm. This is why CliftonStrengths is a standard feature of all our courses and has been extremely well received by our corporate customers whose skills are enhanced.
All our clients are asking for this approach.
While you’re here, record a video blog or interview you can publish to your own LinkedIn feed or YouTube channel.
Click “Chat Now” below and select “Media training/executive presence.”