Live webcast production services
Production of a LIVE webcast
Now that many people are working from home and going virtual, live webcasting has become an important tool to maintain contact with your stakeholders.
When you have important news to announce, and you need your audience's feedback straight away, take charge with a LIVE webcast.
We are your TV news crew, ready to go LIVE any time to reach your customers, prospects, staff, investors, trainees or followers.
We provide all the technology, equipment and crew you need to go live regularly:
• Green screen TV studios overlooking Raffles place in Singapore, or in Kuala Lumpur – or conduct the webcast at your premises, go on-location to your chosen conference centre, or even outdoors.
• Broadcast quality cameras
• Sound, lighting
• Experienced TV camera crew
• OpenNet/YTL fibreoptic broadband connection
• Singapore server node for low-latency, suitable even for broadcast television
• Vision mixer with multiple camera and graphics input
• Live streaming software
1. SECURE, RELIABLE PLATFORM
Our market-proven, private platform caters to your specific security needs
2. GREENSCREEN/LIVE SET STUDIO
Our fully-equipped TV studio is ready to host your live webcast – you do not need to source for a venue
3. WEBCAST PRODUCTION
We have all your needs covered, from editorial and planning, to equipment and crew, secure live streaming, and post-production
We go above and beyond, to provide your viewers with a unique viewing experience
WHAT SETS US APART
We offer much more than a technical solution.
As your TV news crew, we offer a TV anchor to host your webcast, editorial guidance, marketing outreach, content sales payment gateway, and much more.
Go LIVE on all your social channel at once with our “1-Ingest” solution. That means viewers can see your stream on your website and on multiple social channels at once, including your YouTube channel and Facebook page.
We offer LIVE webcast packages to cover monthly, weekly or even daily webcasts.
WE ARE YOUR END-TO-END SERVICE PROVIDER
• Program rundown planning
• Registration page branding, design and password management
• Pre-event teaser videos
• Event management from start to finish
• Camera equipment and crew, including streaming
• Webcast training and rehearsal
• Webcast moderator
• Track the success of the event through data
• Collect audience registration, watch times, impressions
• On-demand replay
• Video editing for post-webcast marketing
Never gone LIVE before?
Sign up your presenters in our “TV presenter skills for live webcasts” course to overcome stage fright, build confidence and appear comfortable.
Click “Chat Now” below and select “Production support for a live webcast” or "TV presenter skills for live webcasts"
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIVE WEBCASTS vs VIDEO CALLS? Read our blog: https://www.mynewsdesk.com/sg/hong-bao-media/blog_posts/what-is-the-difference-between-live-webcasts-and-video-conferences-92088