Executive presence training for female leaders
Executive presence for female leaders
This course is specially designed with female business leaders in mind.
Based on our course "Training in conference presentations and panel charisma", this interactive, immersive Workshop focuses on street smart advice for women business leaders presenting on stage, to the board, and other public speaking opportunities.
• Greater stage presence through active management of voice, body language and content
• Memorable delivery of key messages
• More attentive audiences
• Make a lasting positive impression on the audience
• Achieve your business outcomes
YOU WILL LEARN
• How to attain, retain and regain audience attention
• How to get your audience to listen, believe, act/interact/transact, and share
• How to gather thoughts under pressure
• How to present without scripts or a teleprompter
• How to stay on message in the face of difficult questions from the moderator or the audience
• How to be sure you receive your fair share of speaking time
• How to use the opportunity of “final comments”
• How to network with confidence and charisma
• How to use your voice to influence and persuade - even if you find projecting your voice difficult
• Microphone etiquette
• How to overcome stage fright, and concern about how you look or how you sound
There is a heavy emphasis on practising:
• Presentations, including presentations to Boards of Directors
• Panel discussions, and
• Town hall- or Annual General Meetings
WHAT SETS OUR COURSE APART
In addition to coaching, Mark Laudi is also a frequent conference anchor and panel moderator at business events in Asia.
This means he brings first-hand experience to each workshop - from coaching participants in the fundamentals, to sharing street smart life hacks for making the most of your conference keynote or panel appearance.
Mark has also worked with Singapore's Council for Board Diversity (formerly SGX Diversity Action Committee), OCBC's W-Suite, and presented at Bloomberg's SheSuite.
The workshop provides actionable coaching in best practice, with hands-on, on-camera practice, in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
Participants will develop a self-introduction which they can forward to panel moderators and emcees, to ensure they are introduced most effectively.
Participants may also record a video promoting their forthcoming presentation or panel appearance, which they may choose to post to their LinkedIn feed or YouTube channel.
Click “Chat Now” below and select “Media training/executive presence”