Best TV Presentation Skills Training Courses in Singapore
Online meetings, virtual events, and live webcasting are essential communication tools, including internal communications, business pitches, media interviews, and presentations for Annual General Meetings.
But many virtual events fall short. The speakers do not know how to engage their audience, fail to achieve their objectives through their presentations, and get low feedback scores. What’s worse, many professionals struggle with either the fear of public speaking or do not know how to handle difficult questions from an interviewer in front of a camera. Presentation skills come with practice and guidance, which we provide in our presentation skills training and workshops in Singapore and Malaysia.
It is a struggle to simultaneously engage both virtual and physical participants in a hybrid event as it introduces new, unanticipated challenges. Many might not have much experience with this new form of event style.
FUNCTIONS OF OUR COURSE
Now, more than ever, virtual and hybrid event presenters are required to be engaging and active – similar to television presenters. This can be achieved through our TV presentation courses in Singapore. It is no longer a luxury to know how to present your information and deliver your key messages efficiently in business pitches or media interviews. Your new skill will result in a genuine television presence and you being an effective spokesperson for your brand.
• Higher audience engagement
• Greater retention of your messages and materials
• More audience questions
• Higher feedback scores
• Higher value interactions and transactions
You will learn tips and tricks TV talk show hosts use to:
• Attain, retain and regain viewer attention
• Prompt audiences to listen, believe, act, and (where appropriate) share
• Prompt viewers to act, interact, and transact with you
• Spark and deal effectively with audience questions
• Structure your webcast
• Hand over smoothly between presenters
• Overcome technical difficulties
• Overcome stage fright
• Start – and end – the webcast
• Demonstrate stage presence through active management of voice, body language, eye contact, and content
• Make a great impression on viewers
• Achieve your desired outcomes and make the webcast a success
Workshops usually include a non-public live webcast to put your new skills into practice.
WHAT SETS OUR COURSE APART
This course is taught by ex-CNBC TV presenter Mark Laudi.
Whether you live in Singapore, Malaysia, or anywhere else in the world, we can provide the TV presentation training you need. While we can conduct the training virtually or at your office, our TV studios in Singapore and Malaysia are purpose-built training facilities ready for a live webcast.
Each participant is given the opportunity at the end of the training to record an introduction for themselves, which they can publish on their LinkedIn profile.
As a bonus, we will provide a review and feedback on your next webcast without additional charges.
Click “Chat Now” below and select “TV presenter skills for live webcasts.”